It might be you want to know more about a particular type of counselling such as CBT or Transactional Analysis. It might be you want to know how other people have managed or coped with a particular experience such as witnessing a traumatic accident or losing a child. What ever you would like to see an article about we will try to respond to. If it feels something for which a more personal response would be more suitable then we will not post it on the website but we will still give you a detailed response.
This article was written by Ben Wickens a Person Centred Counsellor and one of the owners of Lighthouse Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Choice and support to find the right therapist and type of counselling for you
- All therapists carefully selected and vetted by counsellors using feedback from clients
- Affordable and flexible service
- Clear service standards so you know what to expect from us and when
- We cover all of Greater Manchester
- Contact us to set up an initial consultation
It can be hard making that first contact to try to get support in managing whatever issues you may be facing. We try to make the process as easy as possible for you and are happy to answer any questions or queries you have.
Testimonials from our clients
- “I would like to thank, myself for taking the right option to do counselling and thank [my counsellor], for all the help and sup-port that he has given me, for me to overcome my problem and be where I am today”
- “I was shy and quiet at first, but once I got to know [my counsellor] it became much easier to open up. He has been easy to talk to and I soon realised that it was benefiting me”