Often when dealing with issues you might have gone to your partner which will often now no longer be an option. Many of your friends may have been joint friends which may be now difficult to speak with about the relationship or may be only willing to listen to so much. Counselling can often help in easing the pain of the break-up and in supporting you through the process. Here are some of the advantages of seeing a counsellor:-
- Someone to talk to you who really listens,
- Someone to talk to who does not have a stake in what is happening to you
- Someone to talk to who does not judge you for your actions and will keep what you say confidential
- Someone who understands what you are going through
- Someone who is trained to support you through any emotional distress you may be experiencing in a safe and healing way
- Supporting you decide whether or not you wish to try to give the relationship a second chance
- Supporting you manage, understand and move on from all the feelings you may be experiencing such as anger, denial, betrayal, sadness, depression etc.
- Supporting you in building your self esteem
- Supporting you in understanding why the relationship did not work out and how you can best move on from this
Sometimes all that counselling does is give you the feeling of someone supporting you through a difficult time. Other times counselling may be instrumental in you moving forward quicker and growing from the experience in a positive way without any long term damage in terms of self esteem, depression, repeating negative patterns etc.
Our contact details are on the right hand side of this page if you wish to contact us about any of these issues.
- Choice and support to find the right therapist and type of counselling for you
- All therapists carefully selected and vetted by counsellors using feedback from clients
- Affordable and flexible service
- Clear service standards so you know what to expect from us and when
- We cover all of Greater Manchester
- Contact us to set up an initial consultation
It can be hard making that first contact to try to get support in managing whatever issues you may be facing. We try to make the process as easy as possible for you and are happy to answer any questions or queries you have.
Testimonials from our clients
- “I would like to thank, myself for taking the right option to do counselling and thank [my counsellor], for all the help and sup-port that he has given me, for me to overcome my problem and be where I am today”
- “I was shy and quiet at first, but once I got to know [my counsellor] it became much easier to open up. He has been easy to talk to and I soon realised that it was benefiting me”