We can support your business to identify what it is doing well and see how to best deliver and develop employee well-being and engagement within your organisation and to do this we offer a range of services:-
Training - to understand the importance of well-being and engagement
- to understand how to develop well-being within your
Audits - This is the usual entry point for our service. We examine a range of aspects within your organisation to see what you are doing well and identify areas for improvement. At the end of an audit a report is prepared which will also provide guidance for bringing about changes that could enhance well-being within your organisation
On-going Support - This is when you need on-going independent support to bring about some changes within your organisation. It may be you are already aware of areas for improvement or it might be that after a well-being audit you feel you need our support in bringing about some suggested changes.
Employee Counselling and Personal Well-being Services - We offer a range of employee counselling services and can offer additional well-being support to employees in areas such as stress management, anger management etc. We are also launching Well-being Credits for employees as an addition to our counselling services through which employees will be able to access discounted well-being related services such as massages, personal development courses and relaxation retreats. Click here for more information.
Audits can cost as little as £300 depending on the complexity of your organisation and agreed scope and depth of an audit. On-going Support is £45 per hour unless it is embedded within a broader well-being package. Training for groups starts from £200 for a half day of training.
- Choice and support to find the right therapist and type of counselling for you
- All therapists carefully selected and vetted by counsellors using feedback from clients
- Affordable and flexible service
- Clear service standards so you know what to expect from us and when
- We cover all of Greater Manchester
- Contact us to set up an initial consultation
It can be hard making that first contact to try to get support in managing whatever issues you may be facing. We try to make the process as easy as possible for you and are happy to answer any questions or queries you have.
Testimonials from our clients
- “I would like to thank, myself for taking the right option to do counselling and thank [my counsellor], for all the help and sup-port that he has given me, for me to overcome my problem and be where I am today”
- “I was shy and quiet at first, but once I got to know [my counsellor] it became much easier to open up. He has been easy to talk to and I soon realised that it was benefiting me”