Usually we would start by carrying out an audit of your business from a perspective of well-being. This will look at:-
- strategic positioning of well-being within the organisation
- understanding by management and staff of the importance of well-being and a positive work culture
- Policies, processes and systems - what is in place? how is it used? how is it understood?
- Work Culture
- Work Environment
- Specific focus around absence and retention issues
- Health and Safety
- Employee benefits and support services
- Changes happening in the business
- Monitoring of well-being issues
We believe every business is different and one approach or solution will not fit all and all our services are bespoke around your needs. The aim of the audit is to formulate recommendations that will improve well-being tangibly within your organisation. For all our recommendations we will highlight the benefit that making the change could have to your business, we will advise you on how to bring about the changes as well. Some of the recommendations may involve costs but all will aim to save your business money and many of the recommendations are likely to have no costs attached to them at all.
An audit will involve a certain amount of staff time as it will involve being provided with policies and procedures, short interviews with a range of staff within the organisation and answering various queries by telephone or email for the audit to be completed. This investment will be returned though as you will be empowered to make positive changes to well-being within your organisation which could add substantial value to your business.
If you need support bringing about any of the recommendations in the report then we can support you with aspects of improving well-being within your organisation for as long as is needed. Sometimes businesses may already have carried out some internal study of well-being themselves and want support bringing improvements into practice. For all these areas we are the right organisation for you.
To read more about why investing in well-being makes business sense click here.
- Choice and support to find the right therapist and type of counselling for you
- All therapists carefully selected and vetted by counsellors using feedback from clients
- Affordable and flexible service
- Clear service standards so you know what to expect from us and when
- We cover all of Greater Manchester
- Contact us to set up an initial consultation
It can be hard making that first contact to try to get support in managing whatever issues you may be facing. We try to make the process as easy as possible for you and are happy to answer any questions or queries you have.
Testimonials from our clients
- “I would like to thank, myself for taking the right option to do counselling and thank [my counsellor], for all the help and sup-port that he has given me, for me to overcome my problem and be where I am today”
- “I was shy and quiet at first, but once I got to know [my counsellor] it became much easier to open up. He has been easy to talk to and I soon realised that it was benefiting me”